Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disneyland in july

Options
  • 02-01-2011 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi All

im thinking of heading to Disneyland in july , with the family. 2 adults and 2 kids.

Anyone know of a travel agent or website that can book the whole thing? look at go all inclusive would anyone no what the cost would be for two weeks?

Anyone been that could relate the experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

magic vacations in cork talk to paula , experts, I reccomend booking a house with pool nicer than a hotel. Or stay on site in disney and get extra park hours free.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭katnia

Hi There

We have been to disney twice, first time we stayed in international drive & the 2nd time stayed in a disney resort. When I go back the next time we will stay in international drive. We found the disney resort expensive to eat in etc, as you are miles from anywhere too they have you there as a 'captive audience', you would need to drive every evening if you wanted other eating out options. The resort as you would imagine was very nice but we personally found that the disney experience of being fleeced at every opportunity grates on you after a while. International drive is very central and you have lots of eating out options within walking distance, all the hotels lay on buses to the parks too so it's very handy. We haven't rented a house there but I'm sure that option is worth checking out. We booked ours with Airtours.co.uk & flew from Belfast direct which was very handy & also cheaper than booking through an agent down here (this was our experience anyway, not sure if this has now changed). Whatever you choose I'm sure you'll have a great time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭timeforachange

Are you talking about Disneyworld in Orlando? Or Disneyland in Anaheim? Or Eurodisney??

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ken2010

sorry disneyworld in Orlando

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

I just booked for 16 days in July through American holidays.

Staying here:
    http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=5607

It cost €3550 for 3 of us including car hire. American holidays worked out the cheapest and I tried everywhere (Expedia, Travelocity, Ebookors, Kayak) as well as trying to book everything separate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement