Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2FM - sounding better?

Options
  • 02-01-2011 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I've really been enjoying some of 2fm's programming over the last few days - the What Were We Thinking quiz was something different although I think it should be spread throughout the year rather than cramming it into one week. John Daly's weekend shows have been superb and I think he should have a permanent show on 2FM! Enjoying Pat O' Mahony and John Walsh as well. Can we keep this holiday schedule or are we condemned to the return of Mr RTE next week...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I like the playlist choices too, have to say.

It'll be a no go area again from nine to twelve next week, no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

generally only listen to 2fm because i dont have a choice in work but i enjoy will leahys shows everyday,cormac battle makes rick o sheas show a bit more tolerable but come 7pm and fanning,dan hegarty and jenny houston take over im in the absolute pits of hell,with fanning in particular.i just cant hack the sort of music he plays,its the self indulgent type of stuff only fanning could enjoy.
    at least with dan hegaty theres the slight chance of hearing something like orbital or the chems or underworld or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ImZara

2fm are a little dated if you ask me.
    It's a lame excuse for a station - then again, its RTE what would you expect?
    They can't even get the weather right!

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭barney 20v

ImZara wrote: »
    2fm are a little dated if you ask me.
    It's a lame excuse for a station - then again, its RTE what would you expect?
    They can't even get the weather right!
    You DO realise that RTE do not forecast the weather ??? Met eireann provide the forecasts...

barney 20v wrote: »
    You DO realise that RTE do not forecast the weather ??? Met eireann provide the forecasts...

Do THEY not broadcast it? :cool:

• Advertisement

Do THEY not broadcast it? :cool:
    Indeed...but they have no control or input into its content so your still talking through your hole...

Indeed...but they have no control or input into its content so your still talking through your hole...

NAH!!!!!
    I don't believe you :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

These RTE threads always bring in a right shower

ColeTrain wrote: »
    These RTE threads always bring in a right shower

Having 2 accounts is very 2005 :cool:

Having 2 accounts is very 2005 :cool:
    Who?

• Advertisement
Advertisement