Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Applied Digital Media

Options
  • 02-01-2011 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering has anyone done this course or are they doing it now? :)

It's one of the courses I'm considering applying for in the future, so just looking for any thoughts on it. Any use? Highly regarded by employers? Good teachers and classmates?

My main interest is in web design, and I have some experience in it. Is there are heavy web design component?

http://www.gcd.ie/mscadm/

Any thoughts appreciated :)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Anyone know if you can do this with an IT degree?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Regular Al

Hi unreggd.

Yes you can do this with an IT degree as it's a related discipline. The course falls under the faculty of Computing Science.

Cheers,

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bilaldurrani

Hi, I am planning to do the same course. As I see your question came in 2005, would you be able to give me some feedback of the university and your experience? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭mcR

Hi, I'm also thinking of applying for this course so I'm looking for more information about the course in relation to what the modules are like etc

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

Old thread but I'm just wondering has anyone done this course and what it's like. Similar courses are offered by TCD and DIT so it'd be cool to hear some feedback from anyone that's had experience of it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement