Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASG ASR-2 Sniper Rifle (Spring) with Scope & Bi-Pod FOR SALE!

Options
  • 01-01-2011 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm selling the ASG ASR i got for Christmas, as such I only really opening it and put a few BB's through it but otherwise unused. Still have the box, the two magazines, scope and bipod included.

It is the same one available on Main Irish Airsoft so you can check it out here and read the reviews: http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=771

Its out of stock now and was 159.99 but I'll let it go for 100.
    Great deal on a new gun, very powerful.

I'm only really available in the Cork City or Dungarvan, Co.Waterford area, so i can meet a buyer there or it may involve a drive.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭szn80

Hi Crotty,
    Only saw this sniper for the first time today on the MIA site.
    My son is mad for a sniper but they are all too long in the stock or too heavy.
    We have bought a styr-aug2 with a scope but its too heavy and the M14 is also too heavy.

This one as you said is out of stock in MIA but looks as if it could be light enough for him and with the retractible stock cures shorter arms.
    Can I ask why your selling it?

Would you consider posting it and using something secure like paypal for payment.

Thanks, Stephen (Based in Dublin)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭szn80

Is this still for sale??

Advertisement