Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton AS2000x - Airlock?

Options
  • 01-01-2011 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi I need some advice....

We have some water restrictions and think we may have an airlock.

The shower is a Power Shoer - Triton AS2000x
    Here is the manual
    http://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/media/11902/as2000x_manual_ips_power_shower.pdf

Hot water is coming through but no cold water - the pump is making an awful racket....

This morning we tried the shower again - fairly sure water was back on at this stage because water was coming out of the kitchen tap but still no cold water coming through the shower only hot water and a racket ;)

I read some of the other threads, seems airlocks are a common problem due to the water restrictions..

So what are the solutions?
    I read a thread sugesting to turn the temp to cold, turn on the shower with the hose lying in the bath to help the pressure and let run for 5 minutes.. I can try this in the morning.

If this does not work, what other options do I have?

Thanks

Advertisement