Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am starting up a charity and need help

Options
  • 01-01-2011 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

I am starting up a charity in Dublin and I need advise and help.

I am looking for PR and legal advise as well as somebody to give a hand with organising a meeting where I describe my concept to people who could join me.

Does anybody can help me with it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Fox McCloud

What is the charity in aid of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 H2O

Hello Fox,

The charity will organise CPR AED trained responders in a network to provide first aid to victims of cardiac arrest within 5 minutes from the initial call.

At this moment I need legal, PR, insurance and accountant's advise.

I need help with organising the launching presentation at some Dublin's hotel in February as well.

the animated clip describing my concept is going to be ready the next week.

How can you help me with this?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

is the training PHECC accredited out of curiousity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 H2O

miju wrote: »
    is the training PHECC accredited out of curiousity?

Yes, PHECC training will be of course accredited by the charity..
    And, as far as I know, from this year only PHECC accredited training is going to be recognised in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

Hi,
    Maybe you could tri Croí in Galway/West, they may have useful advice on setting up, and be a useful link-in.
    Croí organise alot of CPR?AED courses and the placement of AEDs around the west. Done my CPR/AED training with them.
    They are a big excelent charity

• Advertisement
Advertisement