Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB student account direct debit

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You get charged a fee if they request the money and its not their, not the initial setup of the direct debit or when its paid

• Registered Users Posts: 35 elli0t

excellent, thanks dave thats exactly what i wanted to know

can i set up a direct debit online or do i have to go into at bank to do it??

the contract is only 1 month long so will i have to redo it ever month or will it take the money out of my account automatically??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

a direct debit is setup by the company who is getting the money.
    a standing order would be something you would setup.

Random wrote: »
    a direct debit is setup by the company who is getting the money.
    a standing order would be something you would setup.

ok so how do i pay my bill??

it says on the meteor website that you can pay by direct debit

• Advertisement

you give your bank details to meteor and they setup the dd.

you give your bank details to meteor and they setup the dd.

so all i have to do is give them my bank details and they will take the money out automatically??

yes.

check with meteor to confirm what dates and what amounts they will take money though.

yes.

check with meteor to confirm what dates and what amounts they will take money though.

perfect thanks random, thats alot less complicated than i though it would be, i thought i had to go into the bank and deal with all that but now i dont ha

thanks again man

Advertisement