Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off them for a week

Options
  • 01-01-2011 3:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Off the cancer sticks a week now :D

Feel great, getting a terrible cough though but I suppose thats because my lungs is trying to get rid of all the tar etc.

Just thought i'd let you all know as its nice to have something to keep me motivated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Well done keep it up :D

Im nearly three years off them and it gets easier trust me in a little while you wont even think about them and youll wonder what you were ever thinking putting all those chemicals into your body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Kayly

Well done you. You have done the hardest part. I'm off them 7 years myself and the first few days are the hardest. Keep it up and remember even the worst craving only lasts a few mins...NO cig tastes as good as that morning feeling of having another day under your belt. Put the money aside and treat yourself to something nice at the end of the month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭maria74

Well done!
    I am on day 3. Kind of came about as I had sore throat and just decided to do it bit earlier than I had planned. Bit worried when I feel better it might get difficult.
    Any tips????:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Dalan

Mak - Maria - big bunch of new-quitters on Molly's thread - "Post for everyone who QUIT evil fags" .... see you there, good luck with it :)

Advertisement