Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man in a blizzard

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Caitriona

That poor dog :eek:

Great stuff though, makes me miss getting out in the snow with my camera.

Caitriona wrote: »
    That poor dog :eek:

Great stuff though, makes me miss getting out in the snow with my camera.

I bet he wished he had longer legs! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭fizzycyst

I'm probably the only one, but I actually thought the dog was a person until the end when he started moving. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

fizzycyst wrote: »
    I'm probably the only one, but I actually thought the dog was a person until the end when he started moving. :D

Eh??? Did you not see it's balls like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭fizzycyst

ha ha, no not at first for some strange reason. Looking back at it, I don't know how I could have missed that important detail:o

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Wow, thanks for that - amazing video, love how it was put together... really depicts the drama & beauty of snow building up in a city like New York. Clearly a snow enthusiast put it together :D

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭saleda

fizzycyst wrote: »

Shoulda gone to Specsavers :rolleyes:

Fantastic video!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

I used to live near where that video was shot in Queens, near Astoria Blvd. Unfortunatly never got to witness a blizzard like that. :(
    Eh??? Did you not see it's balls like?

As one friend of mine said to another after a rather unsavoury incident at a Prague nightclub :D

Advertisement