Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bi/gay

Options
  • 30-12-2010 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if I'm gay or bi, when I masterbate I sometimes think about sucking and being sucked etc... but yet I don't want to meet anyone as I feel unconfortable around some guys? I've often gotten onto chat rooms and talked even w**ked when guys were telling me what they want to do to me etc...

Is this normal? while I may like to took at guys talk on chatrooms but not wanting to be with them? I've often thought of meeting one up but too afraid to do so

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,816 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

gay/bi wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I'm gay or bi, when I masterbate I sometimes think about sucking and being sucked etc... but yet I don't want to meet anyone as I feel unconfortable around some guys? I've often gotten onto chat rooms and talked even w**ked when guys were telling me what they want to do to me etc...

Is this normal? while I may like to took at guys talk on chatrooms but not wanting to be with them? I've often thought of meeting one up but too afraid to do so

Yes - its normal

You don't mention girls though - what are your thoughts on them?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I've had girlfriends, even when I'm masterbating I think about women too it's sometimes I think about guys too and don't know what to do about it,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭oisindoyle

I wouldnt worry about it ,its normal and natural ,Its a sexual fantasy and sexual fantasies can be great ,who knows you may one day decide that you want to be with a guy or a girl ,,You dont say how old you are but Id say you are in your late teens which are hormone overdrive time !!...enjoy yourself and dont get too hung up on what you are or what you are not ..

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've had girlfriends, even when I'm masterbating I think about women too it's sometimes I think about guys too and don't know what to do about it,

Just go with the flow. Don't do anything you don't feel you are ready for, but don't be afraid to experiment either.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,816 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Maybe give the national LGBT helpline a ring and ask them for some advice

1890 929 539

7.00pm to 9.00pm Monday to Friday

www.lgbt.ie

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Don't worry about it. I'm 100% that I'm gay, and I'm also 100% comfortable with it, yet I'd still feel uncomfortable doing anything more than kissing a guy. I'm far too young. Well, I think so anyway! But there's still plenty of time for both of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Josh_Calvert

all sorts of stuff goes through your head sexually when masturbating.Sexuality isn't fixed.It also isn't necessarily what goes on in your head....plus I'd estimate most people are in some part bisexual...don't feel pressured or confined, just relax, consider your sexuality, think about it, and let it develop over time.

Advertisement