Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invasion RDS

Options
  • 30-12-2010 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how much it would cost to have a stall at the next invasion in the RDS next april?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

Anybody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Invasion Dublin

Hi Ultain

Please email info@invasion.ie

Thanks!

Hi Ultain

Please email info@invasion.ie

Thanks!

Have tried a few times to e-mail..no luck, is there a number you could pm me?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

How much is this going to cost? Feedback from the Cork one was that it was far too expensive, particularly for families.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭tro81

did you have any luck with getting a stall ultain?

Naw..wee bit to much cost wise:eek:, Not that it's an unreasonable price considering the line-up & Set-up.

shifted most of what i had anywho.

Its €25 , you can get the tickets on Ticketmaster .

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

hi

my mate is going to have a stall at it,, 600 euro for the whole weekend or tere abouts!! 6 stalls in total as far as i know, two of the countrys top dealers will be tere!! i have never being but i will defo be at this one!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭dirtynosebeps

hi

my mate is going to have a stall at it,, 600 euro for the whole weekend or tere abouts!! 6 stalls in total as far as i know, two of the countrys top dealers will be tere!! i have never being but i will defo be at this one!! :-)
    please dont tell me one of them is F.B. no names mentioned :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Invasion Dublin

Its €25 , you can get the tickets on Ticketmaster .

You can cheaper tickets without booking fees online at www.invasion.ie

Advertisement