Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet 24mb upload and drop problem

Options
  • 30-12-2010 2:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi

I got 24mb bb pck back 2009, was very good at the beginning, now, i mean everyday, my internet connection drops at least 5-15 times , I have other 2 roommate share this bb, but non of them are emuler. Me and the other guy play starcraft 2 and cod7 every evening, some times we just can't play AT ALL.

I also use Filezila to upload website to hosting server at home. In last 2-3 days. I just can't upload anything. Even to save a game demo in COD (require uploads as well).

I pay 60 euro every month from Direct Debt..Thats what i got from Magnet....

P.S. 24mb is only a joke...you are luck if you have 15mb for testing speed (speedtest.net).

:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dazdrog

whufee wrote: »
    Hi

I got 24mb bb pck back 2009, was very good at the beginning, now, i mean everyday, my internet connection drops at least 5-15 times , I have other 2 roommate share this bb, but non of them are emuler. Me and the other guy play starcraft 2 and cod7 every evening, some times we just can't play AT ALL.

I also use Filezila to upload website to hosting server at home. In last 2-3 days. I just can't upload anything. Even to save a game demo in COD (require uploads as well).

I pay 60 euro every month from Direct Debt..Thats what i got from Magnet....

P.S. 24mb is only a joke...you are luck if you have 15mb for testing speed (speedtest.net).

:mad:

its "upto" 24mb. u never get 24mb unless u live in the exchange! it all depends on your line stats

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

you don't say if you've contacted magnet for support yet?

if you haven't that is the very first thing you need to do, it may be something simple to fix and even if it isn't they will usually be able to find the problem and send out an engineer to fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭whufee

vibe666 wrote: »
    you don't say if you've contacted magnet for support yet?

if you haven't that is the very first thing you need to do, it may be something simple to fix and even if it isn't they will usually be able to find the problem and send out an engineer to fix it.

Correct ! I will do that today, thanks buddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭whufee

dazdrog wrote: »
    its "upto" 24mb. u never get 24mb unless u live in the exchange! it all depends on your line stats

OC, 24mb is the max speed i can get, but the testing speed was up to 20+mb back to 2009, and never drops...

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

whufee wrote: »
    Correct ! I will do that today, thanks buddy

Please tell me how this goes once you contact support.

• Advertisement
Advertisement