Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bont Cycling Shoes

Options
  • 30-12-2010 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭

My question is Bont cycling shoes, are they any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

you wouldn't happened to have been on ebay recently would you?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

My question is Bont cycling shoes, are they any good?

They're probably cracking.
    Can you cycle very fast?
    I think that English guy came 4th a few years ago, should be good kit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

Planet X wrote: »
    They're probably cracking.
    Can you cycle very fast?
    I think that English guy came 4th a few years ago, should be good kit.
    That has no relevance to how good the kit is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Their skating boots are second to none. Not too sure how they would pan out in the cycling dept, I am assuming quite well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭SurferDude41

Thats great lads, but has anyone actually owned and put in some miles in these Bont cycling shoes? From what I have read they are super stiff carbon racing shoes, that can be heated in the oven to improve the fit.
    And yes, I am aware Bradley Wiggins wears Bonts, along with the cervelo team, plus most of the Australian pros...in the peloton:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,315 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Thats great lads, but has anyone actually owned and put in some miles in these Bont cycling shoes? From what I have read they are super stiff carbon racing shoes, that can be heated in the oven to improve the fit.
    And yes, I am aware Bradley Wiggins wears Bonts, along with the cervelo team, plus most of the Australian pros...in the peloton:D

from the answers here i dont think we've found anyone yet :D

Advertisement