Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vw camper wanted for wedding

Options
  • 30-12-2010 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey, looking for a vw camper van to rent around the 4 th of feb for a wedding...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭T650

Edjaca wrote: »
    Hey, looking for a vw camper van to rent around the 4 th of feb for a wedding...

http://www.lazydays.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Edjaca

yeah have seen that one already but wondering if there are other alternatives....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

Costellos in corrofin Galway have a lovely one they do weddings too ask for kenny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭meercat

www.cosyclassics.ie
    have one they hire out
    or try posting on
    www.type2ireland.org
    ive seen someone post there with success
    best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Give the wedding day a skip and you'll be able to afford to buy a much nicer van!!
    Best of luck and happy new year.
    Marty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Edjaca

yeah...i might be able to buy one if i give the wedding a miss....i don't think my blushing bride to be would think too much of that idea though!!!!!

Thanks for all the help though guys....

if you boards it they will come!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Blue850

gally74 wrote: »
    Costellos in corrofin Galway have a lovely one they do weddings too ask for kenny

DSC08887.jpg

This must be it, was at a show in Galway in June, interior was fantastic. It was advertised as being available for wedding hire

Advertisement