Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zooplus.co.uk bargain alert!

Options
  • 29-12-2010 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

Posted over in BA

I just ordered a 10L bag of Catsan cat litter for nothing :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Nice find but it seems to be only for new customers, once I signed it the £0.00 changed to £5.90. :(

Wonder would setting up a new account work or would they notice the credit card details are the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Zapperzy wrote: »
    Wonder would setting up a new account work or would they notice the credit card details are the same?
    I set up a new account with a different email and delivery address etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

anniehoo wrote: »
    I set up a new account with a different email and delivery address etc

Same credit card details? I don't have another delivery address I could use, Iv already 2 addresses used with them already. Ah sure Il give it a go anyways, nothing to lose and I can back out before paying.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

It's just telling me the following :

The coupon code 0811MVC6GBPAM requires a minimum order value of 29.00 GBP.

And you have to order in excess of £40 to get free delivery.

I'm not using my original account details but registering in my OH's name and his work address and payment details. Am I missing something???

I normally order tons of stuff including litter and food so the discount is far more than £6 and delivery is free.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

MaryK666 wrote: »
    It's just telling me the following :

The coupon code 0811MVC6GBPAM requires a minimum order value of 29.00 GBP.

That wasn't the case the other day. It has changed in the mean time

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I bought 2 x 12kg bags of Science Plan and was able to avail of the offer.

Cheers.

Advertisement