Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards.gov

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

Hey, relax. Nothing to worry about. If something's troubling you, why don't you TalktoEU. :):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

No it isn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Do you honesty believe After Hours would exist if the government owned it? Hell, do you think this forum would exist if the government owned it?

Come on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

so, obviosuly you do realise. This site is bought and paid for by the government.

Boards.gov

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XVVZPefbR4

my home is the low lands and always will be.

lay off the sauce

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

What's boards.gov?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

humanji wrote: »
    What's boards.gov?

He's saying that boards.ie should be called boards.gov because apparently it's run by the government. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

If it is, tell them to stay away from the Politics forum, they won't like what they read in there. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

He's saying that boards.ie should be called boards.gov because apparently it's run by the government. :rolleyes:

yes, and here's another random song by dire straits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh dear, Casey - will you ever get tired? You must be "spreading the word" a few years at this stage...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

The Gov ? I thought it was run by freemasons.. oh yeah, same thing I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,136 ✭✭✭✭Esel

humanji wrote: »
    What's boards.gov?
    It's a website.boss :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Silly OP and silly responses.

Any possibilty this might be locked until a more detailed version of the boards.ie run the government theory is posted?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,136 ✭✭✭✭Esel

nullzero wrote: »

Any possibilty this might be locked until a more detailed version of the DeV in deV's pocket theory is posted?
    FYP

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

nullzero wrote: »

Any possibilty this might be locked until a more detailed version of the boards.ie run the government theory is posted?
    Yeah, I was curious what they meant at first and thought they might explain, but that's never going to happen. I'm locking this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement