Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good pub/club for new years eve?

Options
  • 28-12-2010 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

The g/f and I are gonna be in London for new years eve this year and I was wondering is there any good pubs or clubs you would recommend to go for the night? Looking for somewhere that would have a good buzz about it.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Can you narrow it down a bit? What part of London will you be in?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Sorry should have said. We're staying in Ilford but we'll probably venture into the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

I'm also looking for inspiration south of the river if anyone knows anything good going for New Year!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Duff wrote: »
    We're staying in Ilford but we'll probably venture into the city centre.
    Well, again, it depends on whereabouts you want to go - London doesn't have a "city centre" as such. Ilford's a bit out of the way, so getting home might be a bit tricky. With that in mind, I might suggest that you go somewhere where you can get to Liverpool Street Station (trains to/from Ilford terminate here) relatively easily. Upper Street in Islington might be an option - lively part of town, but could be absolutely mental on New Year's. But to be honest, if I were you, I'd be considering options in Ilford (I don't know it at all myself).

Advertisement