Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavachon grooming query!

Options
  • 28-12-2010 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I have a 6 month old Cavachon, who I groom every day myself. I am just wondering if it is absolutely necessary to get her hair cut professionally? I am concerned to get her hair cut as I have heard that the cavachon's hair gets very curly once cut...any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭lisasimps

Grooming styles are completely up to the owner, if you dont want her clipped, then just tell that to the groomer.

If you're brushing ehr regularly and keeping her matt free then there would be no reason to clip her.

Just remember to stick with the grooming as when she's about 1 her coat will change a bit and be more susceptible to matting so just keep at it, and keep an eye on the areas behind her ears, and around her legs!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭kildaremum

What kind of brush do you use when grooming Bichons - is there some special one

Advertisement