Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet 365 Live Blackjack

Options
  • 28-12-2010 7:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

:mad: Have been on live chat for the last hour, basically i had €15 on a hand it came up as AQ blackjack the dealer gets 20 but i just get my €15 back:confused:, i tell the live dealer she says log out and in again, i do this but still no winnings from my blackjack.
    I get onto live help and they tell me that i didnt have AQ blackjack but only 20:mad:, i know what i had so i said i want the video of the hand to be sent to me, they say they cant do this but they will investigate the video which will take 72 hours.
    I wont let this rest as i know what i had, has anyone had these problems with live dealer blackjack?

Comments

Advertisement