Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone have an old Argos catalogue ( summer 2010 ) please

Options
  • 28-12-2010 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I just need to check what kind of men watch was on the cover page, please. If someone could help me I would be very happy, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Be very careful OP and always inspect the catalogue first.

I had arranged to buy an old Argos catalogue a few years ago. The man showed up, I inspected the catalogue - everything was fine. So I went to the ATM and took out the money I needed. Went back to the man, he had the catalogue wrapped up for me, which at first I thought was nice.

Only when I got home did I discover the bastard sold me a new laptop :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭High energy

Tom_Brady wrote: »

I had arranged to buy an old Argos catalogue a few years ago. The man showed up, I inspected the catalogue - everything was fine. So I went to the ATM and took out the money I needed. Went back to the man, he had the catalogue wrapped up for me, which at first I thought was nice.

Such scum in the world, makes me sick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭AntiMatter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭High energy

AntiMatter wrote: »

Would the little boy on the bike do? Or a lawnmower? Lots of great products in Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

anankae wrote: »
    I just need to check what kind of men watch was on the cover page, please. If someone could help me I would be very happy, thanks
    Try posting in your regional forum, that way you don't have to travel across the country to collect it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Someone scanned all the Argos Catalogues from 1985 onwards.

Link here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056116534

• Registered Users Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Tom_Brady wrote: »

That's disgraceful.........and i suppose by the time you gave him the tenner for it he was gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

I dont have an Argos catalogue but I do have a family album catalogue from a few years back that I still keep under the bed. The pages are fairly sticky though. You cant beat them underwear models.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Someone scanned all the Argos Catalogues from 1985 onwards.

Link here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056116534
    This is the correct use of the internet.

Advertisement