Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What thermo settings at Riello RDB3 oil burner

Options
  • 28-12-2010 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Hi. In which position i shuld set up riello rdb3 burner? I cant find any digits just some strange range.
    And my second question: Is that regulator on my wall i think i can set up temp in room but doesnt seem to change anything for me so i have it on 24 degree. (have 2 down and upstair) can change oil consumption-it Sunvic TLM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

devil-80 wrote: »
    Hi. In which position i shuld set up riello rdb3 burner? I cant find any digits just some strange range.
    And my second question: Is that regulator on my wall i think i can set up temp in room but doesnt seem to change anything for me so i have it on 24 degree. (have 2 down and upstair) can change oil consumption-it Sunvic TLM.

Mid way for the stat on the boiler, but it depends on how hot you want the rads to be.

As for the stats, it all depends on if they are wired, and what they control. Oh, and also how hot you want the rooms to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Ok . Ill set the stat on the boiler in mid and at this thermostats in the room will do 20 degree. Thanks

Advertisement