Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valencia? Going for a few days before benicassim

Options
  • 28-12-2010 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

im going with some friends for a few days before the festival starts, basically looking for any cheap hostels?is it good nightlife?are the beaches good?is it cheap(what price are beers/shots etc)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭poteen

I was there a couple of years back for 1 day and night before benicassim. We hadnt long in it but I remember it been pretty cool. We headed off down the port area , walked a few streets and had a good night on the town before we headed off to benicassim the next day. I think we stayed in a pretty cool Hostel that was well located called 'Home'.

We hadnt any great research done before we got there so we probably didnt really maximise our time! Didnt make any beaches but they looked so good as we drove by them. we said we would wait for the Benicassim beaches.

Worth a stopover i would say though.

ps. I like the 2011 Lineup so far

Advertisement