Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

warrington, kilkenny

Options
  • 28-12-2010 9:44am

Wondering if I can find anyone who rode in Warrington in Kilkenny in the late 90s, early 2000, who may have come across a little cob called Glory. Bay gelding, almost black, four stockings, star on his forehead and a star on his nose too. He came from Boro Hill in Wexford originally. He's about 18 years old now but I think I saw him at a pony club event last summer. It's been tormenting me since and would love to track this little guy down, he was a sweetie. Would love to know where he ended up! I owned him for a year when he was 5-6 years old.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Give the yard a ring and ask Eddie Moloney's dad about your cob, I had a chat with him working at a show and he seemed to know everything that went through the yard

Advertisement