Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Account Online Banking

Options
  • 27-12-2010 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

I've been told that I can register my BoI loan on Banking 365 but I don't know how. I had a look on the FAQ page but can't seem to find instructions on how to do so. Does anyone know how to do it? I called the banking 365 phone number but it being a bank holiday there's no customer service reps on at the mo!

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 taurus83

You will have to wait and speak to someone - they have to activate it from their side. afaik anyways!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,908 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

You have two options for registering your loan account. If you only want to make payments into it, then when you're in your current account on 365, click the 'Payments' tab on the left, then click 'add beneficiary' and fill in your loan account details. You'll need to wait for an activation code to come out before you can make payments to it.

If you want to set it up so that you can view your loan account balance and transactions, as well as transfer money, then you need to ring banking 365. AFAIK their phones will be manned from 8am on Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Ahoyhoy

Thanks, rang 365 in the end. Seems like there are loads of bank holidays these last two weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

what number do you ring for this?

Advertisement