Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Louth Musicians looking for something new

Options
  • 27-12-2010 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I'm a keyboard player hoping to put together something a bit different for 2011. The band will have an industrial (Violator to current) Depeche Mode sound coupled with heavy groove drumming (John Bonham / Bernard Perdie).

Initially working on covers [Depeche Mode, and adding an industrial edge to some Kings of Leon, U2, Led Zeppelin] but potentially writing some original material I'm looking for the following:

- Drummer, potentially with click track experience
    - Vocals
    - Guitarist
    - Another keyboard player for lead and fx

PM me for any questions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mickeyt

Sorry man i accidently erased my messages so i lost your number man, gimme a text when you get this if you could cheers. i know a rythym guitarist who'd be interested im not too sure about lead but ill have a look about, im still currently in a band but im looking for something different something new and raw, anyway hope to talk to you soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭irishstratfan

If you not having any joy in looking for something new, you may be interested in this. We are a new band called The Selfless who have just started gigging and are looking for a keyboard player. We play originals only and our music has been described as a cross between The Manic Street Preachers and Snow Patrol. We have four gigs booked in February and two more in March and we are starting to gain some serious momentum. We have just brought in a second Guitarist and are looking for keys to complete the band.

We have our myspace page here:http://www.myspace.com/wetheselfless

If you are interested, please PM me.

Advertisement