Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 206 & Sony Head Unit Problem

Options
  • 27-12-2010 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭

The original stereo in my sister's 206 (04 reg) packed up so I got her a new Sony unit (CDX-GT240 is the model). There are a few issues after arising.

First off, it doesn't turn on or off with the ignition.

Secondly, it doesn't store the radio stations. When you leave it for a few minutes the stations go.

I tried swapping the red and yellow wires as this had solved a similar problem in my brother's Polo a while back but makes no difference here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And if all comes to all I'll take it to a mechanic I know in a few days and see what he makes of it.

Advertisement