Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has MacTurcaills closed down?

Options
  • 27-12-2010 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I've been trying to get in touch with MacTurcaills Bar on Tara Street in Dublin for the last week but it keeps ringing out and the message mailbox is full.. I'm going out of mind cause I've provisionally reserved an area for my Dads surprise 60th birthday tomorrow including finger food. I cannot get in to Dublin to see for myself whether its open or not and was just wondering if anyone has been in since the 17th December?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

i was in there the 18th and it showed no signs of being closed. i'd guess they're just bad for answering the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Call The Irish Times and ask them to look out the window for you.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭matrim

barryjmay wrote: »
    I've been trying to get in touch with MacTurcaills Bar on Tara Street in Dublin for the last week but it keeps ringing out and the message mailbox is full.. I'm going out of mind cause I've provisionally reserved an area for my Dads surprise 60th birthday tomorrow including finger food. I cannot get in to Dublin to see for myself whether its open or not and was just wondering if anyone has been in since the 17th December?

It was open up until the 23rd at least and I think it generally closes for a couple of days after Christmas so probably wasn't open yesterday and maybe today.

Last year when I got back up to Dublin on the 28th it was open so I assume it will be again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 senorsweeney

I can also confirm that it's certainly still open having been in there on 22nd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

was there tonight, defo open, €3.50 pints, glad to be of service

• Advertisement
Advertisement