Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who has the best online banking?

Options
  • 27-12-2010 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I'm currently with Ulster Bank but find their online banking pretty poor.

What are your experiences with the banks - who does the best online banking? I'm looking to change to who ever does the best job online as I don't have any occasion to drop into the bank. Is it worth looking at an online only bank such as RABO or do they not do current accounts?

If the bank has a mobile app - better again. Or some neat interface like mint.com. Also - anyone know of any similar service to mint.com in Ireland?

Thanks,
    A1
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

Whats wrong with Ulster? If you tell us whats wrong maybe we can tell you who would be the best

What are you looking to do with online banking?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭JTMan

Yeah, Rabo don't do current accounts but they have good online banking.

NIB have good online banking with a lot of features and offer current accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭glaston

I find NIB very good for online banking.
    You can use it for share trading (limited number of indices), pensions, savings a/c with 3% apr plus all the usual online banking stuff.

I never thought there was anything especially good about it until I seen the bank of Ireland online banking service.

Be warned though NIB branches dont handle cash. They are in the process of setting up some arrangement with An Post to manage their cash transactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,961 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Sadly gone now, Post Bank offered by far the best on line banking i ever used. I'm with NIB now and whilst its OK, it does not offer the range of services i prefer. Bank of Ireland do a pretty decent on line service!

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement