Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental surgery/ operation today as soon as possible

Options
  • 27-12-2010 7:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I currently have two teeth in my mouth that are in need of removal, the reason been that one of them is an impacted tooth - and the other has gradually rotted over the years as a result of the impacted tooth overshadowing it. Basically I think there could be a bacteria infection there as of the last few weeks, but as of the last 24 hours it, the teeth have become extremely painful and no matter how much painkillers I take, I can't get rid of the swelling.

I was booked in for an appointment in St.James as well as the Dublin dental hospital for after christmas but have not got confirmation back from either yet about an exact date. My local dentist sent a referral letter and xray to the dublin dental hospital, so they would know what the problem is.

Do you know if it would be possible to get an operation in the Dublin dental hospital, or any other health / dental facility in the city centre as soon as possible today?

I would very much appreciate any help, as the teeth are extremely painful and I think the nerves have had it at this stage.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,333 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Make a list of what painkillers you have taken and go to your pharmacist for something suitable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Paris11

Hi how long did you have to wait to get an appointment with James Dental hospital. My Dentist refarred me to get my tooth out and said it could take a couple of months and im in so much pain with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

This thread is a year old, closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement