Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just spotted someone out training

Options
  • 26-12-2010 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭

Just spotted someone out training this morning, heading citybound out of Bray.

Sir, I salute you, you are the first cyclist I've seen in weeks and are a sure sign the frost is all over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭sweetswing

And people think cyclists are pussies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

i salute him, mind the black ice though!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

Someone got a new bike from Santa and couldn't wait to use it :)

That road between the roundabout out of Bray and Shankill had lots of ice on it yesterday. Wouldn't risk it myself, despite the fact that I'm going slowly insane (Santa didn't get the heavy hints dropped about the Turbo).

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭pantani

bravo sir we salute you,obviously cycling is for hard(nutters)men!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭superrdave

daragh_ wrote: »
    Someone got a new bike from Santa and couldn't wait to use it :)

That road between the roundabout out of Bray and Shankill had lots of ice on it yesterday. Wouldn't risk it myself, despite the fact that I'm going slowly insane (Santa didn't get the heavy hints dropped about the Turbo).

as opposed to insanely slowly? plenty of cyclists about town last week were certainly not...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

I have a terrible weakness. I'm irrationally afraid of broken collarbones and fractured ribs. Guess I should HTFU.

Advertisement