Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Sligo - St. Stephen's Day

Options
  • 25-12-2010 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what times the buses are running from Dublin to Sligo tomorrow. I was told that there is a bus at 10am and 5:30 pm but according to the Bus Eireann website there is a bus at 11am and again at 5pm.
    I presume if the buses are running tomorrow then the offices in Busaras will be open so I can call and check but i'd really like to know what the story is tonight so I can make a plan.
    Does anyone know what is actually happening?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=247#Sunday,_26_December_2010

All I'm seeing is what you said in your post, I'd play it safe with that tbh.

EDIT: If I were you I'd try to get to Busaras for about 9.30, you'll arrive later than that, see if there is a mythical 10am bus running. If not you should be able to find a cup of tea/coffee and a paper somewhere to relax for an hour with until the bus does turn up at 11. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

Yeah. Hopefully I can talk to someone in Busaras in the morning.
    I'd like to think the website is correct but it's not a very well organised website so wouldn't be too surprised if it was wrong.

littlejp wrote: »
    Yeah. Hopefully I can talk to someone in Busaras in the morning.
    I'd like to think the website is correct but it's not a very well organised website so wouldn't be too surprised if it was wrong.

I'm sure there'll be someone around, give yourself enough time and you'll find someone who knows what's going on. Also I didn't notice the link 4 days ago so I'd assume the link is up to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

Thanks. Only problem is i'm hoping to get the bus from Maynooth. No bus station. Bit cold to be standing around for any amount of time :)

littlejp wrote: »
    Thanks. Only problem is i'm hoping to get the bus from Maynooth. No bus station. Bit cold to be standing around for any amount of time :)

Ah crap. How much would a taxi in be? If I had it spare I'd pay it for peace of mind.

Or you could bring a flask. :pac:

Either way just keep pressing "call" from about 8am to Busaras. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement