Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have no christmas telly

Options
  • 25-12-2010 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

upc is gone, anyone else , or is it just me ?

Now i have to play board games !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

tempura wrote: »

Now i have to play board games !

Naked twister with your granny?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Your not missing anything, its a load of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

You're not missing anything, TV is ****e this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Biggins wrote: »
    Your not missing anything, its a load of crap.

Beat me to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I have no telly full stop, had a choice of that or broadband when we moved in as couldnt afford both at the time, never bothered getting it in and am glad, just download and 4OD what I want to watch online, tv sucks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

galwayrush wrote: »
    Beat me to it :D
    LOL
    By seconds. :D

Anyone have Cranium? It's a savage game!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

krudler wrote: »
    I have no telly full stop, had a choice of that or broadband when we moved in as couldnt afford both at the time, never bothered getting it in and am glad, just download and 4OD what I want to watch online, tv sucks
    Been thinking of doing that, but I kind of like having the telly on in the background when I'm online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I actually bought the RTE guide this year even tho I don't watch TV anymore. It's a habit. At least I'm happy I know I'm not missing anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

krudler wrote: »

Yep, will probably just watch online, but will have to hide in a cupboard with the laptop, dont fancy a load of us sitting around straining for a decent view.

I could read a book i suppose !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

kylith wrote: »
    Been thinking of doing that, but I kind of like having the telly on in the background when I'm online.

i use my ps3 as 4OD works on it and so does the RTE player, not that ie ver use that, and i use it for all my media files so theres like 60 gb of movies and tv shows on there, always have something to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Our UPC is fine. Dunno what the hell my brother is watching though-he's taken over the controls.

Advertisement