Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nitro rc Wanted

Options
  • 25-12-2010 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

im looking for nitro cars and parts anything concidered leave a price and what you got and i will get bk to you thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Did you not ask santy last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ajaydohc

did but he wouldnt bring me one i was 2 bold :-(

ajaydohc wrote: »
    did but he wouldnt bring me one i was 2 bold :-(

I thought you were goin to leave out the b there, thats why he brought me nothin:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Look here.
    http://www.adverts.ie/models/traxxas-revo-2-5r-petrol-powered/322363

Engine is brand new unused. Im from kilkenny so i'll even deliver it myself if you want!

Plug wrote: »
    Look here.
    http://www.adverts.ie/models/traxxas-revo-2-5r-petrol-powered/322363

Engine is brand new unused. Im from kilkenny so i'll even deliver it myself if you want!

shes lovely but bit expensive for me thanks anyway mate if i had d money i would take it

• Advertisement

shes lovely but bit expensive for me thanks anyway mate if i had d money i would take it

Nice yoke they are as well, we drove one around a few times. lovey sound off the engine in it.

if i could save up that much i would buy it love to see what its like

• Registered Users Posts: 9 flyboy83297

im looking for nitro cars and parts anything concidered leave a price and what you got and i will get bk to you thanks!
    Hey! are you still looking for cars? I have an HPI Savage 25 nitro and a Kyosho Pureten Alpha nitro, for 250 ONO or for a swap of an rc plane,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Price drop to €300. In my signiture

Advertisement