Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thaw 26/12 - but will we get more snow, if yes, when?

Options
  • 24-12-2010 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

ok so there's a thaw likely Stephen's Day - do the powers in the know if there's more snow en route, if yes, when??? need to know for travel, etc - many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

For Cork no, the next week looks snow free and after that, whos knows:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

For Cork no, the next week looks snow free and after that, whos knows:)

and Dublin? have to be able to get back to Cork for the weekend of the 8th and 15th...............via car...........am I just hoping for a little miracle?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Im afraid thats to far out to say . maybe if you check back here towards the end of next week we can give you a better idea

Im afraid thats to far out to say . maybe if you check back here towards the end of next week we can give you a better idea

will do - many thanks!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

As I said earlier BBC said there could be heavy snow for Northern Ireland on St.Stephens day. Dont think there will be any in Cork though to be honest. Northern parts have best chance of seeing any while the warm air hits the very cold air.

• Advertisement

Musicman2000 said to raise this again this week, so I am - just in case it's of any interest, it snowed in Macroom for about 20 minutes this morning from 9am - nothing major, but white and fluffy all the same - didn't stick - thankfully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Bannerman1995

Light snow in Shannon right now

Advertisement