Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitachi EX30 / EX30-2

Options
  • 24-12-2010 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hello.
    Tried to start a new thread on this but couldn't find how!!
    Does anyone out there know what the differances are between the ex30 and the dash 2?
    I know the engines are different Isuzu in a ex30 and Kubotas in Ex30-2.
    I would have thought it was the year but i've seen EX30's and dash 2's advertised at the same year??
    Is there a web site where they say the model changes over the years,i've found spec sites but none with the model years?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

Started for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 thierrys other hand

Thanks sean,
    i couldn't find how to open it;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EX30

Hello all,

Searched for the other thread but couldn't immediately see it, only two results matched.

Currently using a EX30 which I have hired from a friend, its a great little machine around the farm with so many uses I have offered to purchase it subject to a bit of haggling, couple of issues though;

The owner would like to buy another but perhaps slightly later, I have spotted a few EX30-2 but there is some hesitancy on his part as they may not track and pull as the Ex30 does, perhaps it has a smaller pump?

Any feedback on this and other differences greatly appreciated.

Advertisement