Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telly Bingo

Options
  • 24-12-2010 4:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

What the f*ck is it all about?

An ugly crossed eyed gay bloke with bad teeth reading out numbers in English and Gaelic & talking to random people around the country.

Is that it or am I missing something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

Friday nights?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Is that crap still on?? Awful show - its like goin to a bingo hall with your granny and the announcer is a crap, irish, julian clarey...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

It was on a few minutes ago.

Must be time to go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

pitty, i love goodnight sweetheart, bird of a feather is watchable but then this

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

An ugly crossed eyed gay bloke with bad teeth reading out numbers in English and Gaelic & talking to random people around the country.

Two little ducks?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I'm pretty sure that these days "Shirley" is missing something she was born with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Can live with that, at least he's not so ****ed up that he wants to chop his own willy off!

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Cook my sock

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Is that crap still on?? Awful show - its like goin to a bingo hall with your granny and the announcer is a crap, irish, julian clarey...
    I thought julian cleary was irish, facepalm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

or as we like to call it, Irish. his teeth are grand, maybe some gum disease though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement