Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White's Dog Food

Options
  • 24-12-2010 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭

So, I've run out of dogfood and I can't get any more from my usual supplier because of the weather. I've recieved some flyers in the door for White's and am wondering if anyone uses it, how you find it etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 doggylover

I have used it before, its not bad at all, I get all my dog food an stuff off a new company where they deliver to my door in kildare, she said she delivers for free in dublin too. they stock the whites food but i use royal canin usually.
    the website is youorderwefetch.com

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Cheers for that. I got some a couple of weeks ago and I'm delighted to get them off of the Lidl stuff. Their poos are great on it and they love it. Unfortunately it's difficult to deal with delivery companies when you work full time, so I'll be looking to go back to my old supplier when I need to order again; somehow they have a taxi driver who delivers to me in the evenings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 doggylover

Well that's good I know what it's like I have been through so many brands myself ! That company personally delivers any time and any day, that's why I like that I used to have the same problem! Especially cos I have so many dogs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Michael4002

Hi Folks, I know I am a bit late but try www.dogfooddirect.ie, Their food is higher quality than most brands and they deliver to your door , their food is fully extruded and they have different brands for all different breeds.

Advertisement