Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whatever happened those lads in PWC who sent that email- did they get sacked or not?

Options
  • 23-12-2010 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

I need closure. I bet after all the furore not one of them were sacked?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

More important, were they entitled to bonuses?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

I know yer man that started it. He got 2 months unpaid suspension, the first guy that sent it outside the company got the same. The rest a slap on the wrists.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Whats this all about then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

I have no idea what your on about, could you post a link to these lovely ladies?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

galwayrush wrote: »
    More important, were they entitled to bonuses?:D

I don't see how bonuses would come into it at all? Not like PWC are even partly state owned or bailed out.

OP, they were fired out of a rather large cannon into the sun. I heard it from a friend within PWC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

I know yer man that started it. He got 2 months unpaid suspension, the first guy that sent it outside the company got the same. The rest a slap on the wrists.

well if thats how PWC deal with sexism then I'm never doing business with them again! [/outrage]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I heard that at least one got fired.

Don't know more than that.

If anyone had of been sacked I'm sure PWC would have made a big deal out of telling everyone.

In all honestly though you'd wonder how he could still work with all those lovely lovely ladies after what he said about them. I'm sure half the women in PWC think he's a creepy little fcuker, doesn't bode well for a professional working environment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

A slap on the arse if they play their cards right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

I'd say they were transferred to the PR dept.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Thrill wrote: »
    Whats this all about then?

PWC is Pricewaterhousecoopers. The email - I think - is the one that got sent around grading and fantasising about female collegues. I could be wrong.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

It was you, right? And now you spend your days on Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Their e-mails have been cut off.

Their e-mails have been cut off.

did you email the culprit? according to post 3 in this thread you should have received an out of office reply saying he will be "away" for 2 months

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

It was you, right? And now you spend your days on Boards.

Haha, nope, I wouldn't have got caught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

They should have been fired for using the word clunge.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement