Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vloging forum?

Options
  • 23-12-2010 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew any good, active forums for vloggers? I make videos for youtube and have been doing so for a while and would like to join a board or two centered around the hobby. I was a member of VloggersForum and of iSubscribed but both shut themselves down unfortunately and I'd like to replace them.

Here's my latest video by the way if anyone's interested. I just reached 100subs so I'm in quite the good mood ^_^

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

I would like to know this too! I make videos now and then, mostly so readers of my blog can get to know me better, but I'm getting a little more interested in v-logging now

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Rorkimaru

So it looks like no one here knows of one. I might look into setting up a board myself though I don't know where I'll find the time to manage it. Building the community etc takes a lot of work. I'll have to see. Got big plans for the year so it might not factor in.
    D e e wrote: »
    I would like to know this too! I make videos now and then, mostly so readers of my blog can get to know me better, but I'm getting a little more interested in v-logging now

Vlogging is something I really enjoy. It's a great way of recording how you feel what you do and where you've been. I just edited together a clip show of my videos from the year and it was a great way of looking back at everything I'd done during the year and the highs and lows I had. I would recommend it to anyone!

Advertisement