Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pictures of the decade

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Very good pictures, if I lost my job, car and house in the morning I'd still be so lucky.
    Makes people think, these pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Madonna and Britney, really? THAT constitutes as one of the pivotal moments of the decade and not Saddam Hussain's execution?

Other than that, it's was a really good, emotional collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

yea I agree with Busi girl.. kinda worthless photos, especially for a decade..
    Also the time magazine facebook dude, utter joke!!! what the hell..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I reckon they have to include pop culture pics, due to the impact they had at the time, even if their placement may rile the blood a bit

they are valid piece of the decade past imho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Some incredible photos, its hard to look at a few of them and not shed a tear, I'm thinking of no.13 in particular. :(

Then you see a pic of Paris Hilton striking a pose and just go :rolleyes: I know its pop culture etc, but still...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

[Rasta] wrote: »
    yea I agree with Busi girl.. kinda worthless photos, especially for a decade..
    Also the time magazine facebook dude, utter joke!!! what the hell..

I think a website used by nearly a billion people worldwide is pretty newsworthy in that sense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Good pics.
    Shame the lad that wrote the captions is dyslexic.

Advertisement