Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist wanted for unique original sounding metal band, leinster

Options
  • 23-12-2010 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey my names Kevin and im in a band thats getting up and running at the min. Im from Kilkenny but we practice in a studio between Carlow and Castledermot. So far we have a singer/rhythm guitarist, lead guitarist and a drummer whose just recently joined the band. We’re looking for a talented bass player. We are influenced by metal and basically everything and anything but were trying to go for a unique sound, one that hasnt been seen around as far as I can tell. Were busy with college and stuff during the week too so we can practise at the weekend.
    We have a track recorded up on myspace heres the link:

http://www.myspace.com/riserebellion

If you could take a look and let me know if youre any way interested that would be great! Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,
    Kevin

Comments

Advertisement