Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Misty Chaos's 12 Hour Christmas Day SSFIV XBL Online Session

Options
  • 22-12-2010 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

I've mentioned this before in the chat before but I thought I might as well as put this out here to see if anyone else is interested.

So, ( if all goes to plan and my brother isn't around ) I intend on hosting a 8 - 12 Hour XBL Session Online on Christmas Day, partly to pass the time on what amounts to a very boring day for me personally.

The plan is to host a 8 Man Endless Lobby, starting from about 7 - 8pm on Christmas Day till about 4 - 7am the next morning. I also strongly enocurage anyone who wants to join in to have headsets on so that we can have some craic and banter while waiting to play our turn. ( I'll still be in the chatroom regardless )

Apart from that, everything else is open, though if I'm able to select stages, I'll probably be going for Snowy Railroad most of the time.

You'll be free to come and go at any time and the lobby will be set to open.

Unfortunately, this is XBL only but if someone wishes to do something similar on PSN, then go ahead!

Get Hype?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Great trend of naming events after people now :D
    I'm sure I'll drop in for a bit, though I'm back in Galway now so my connection will probably be ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Sounds like fun, but I won't internet while visiting my family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Might jump in for a few, though I'll more likely be playing BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭prenelf

I'll definitely play some games if im around.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

i'll be doing feck all myself so i'm down:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Sounds like fun, but I won't internet while visiting my family.

Same here. I'd be up for an hour or so otherwise. Good idea though. People should do this more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Myself and Dan are stuck in work for eight and a half hours on Christmas day so I'm sure we'll jump on for a game or two, but our connection will probably be poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

Boo! Working =(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Hey man,

Definitely jump on, well hopefully anyway. I'm guessing your gamertag is on the chart?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Hey man,

Definitely jump on, well hopefully anyway. I'm guessing your gamertag is on the chart?

Yes, its on the chart but for the sake of anyone here who doesn't know, I'll say it here.

My Gamertag is MCNHY. Thats the name of the lobby you need to look for.

Like I said, if my brother decides to stay put tomorrow, I won't be able to do this ( we share a bedroom ) but I'll post a update tomorrow and if its happening, again shortly before I start..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

My SSFIV won't arrive till after Christmas so gonna have to miss out on this

I Should definitely be on for a few games but if it doesn't go ahead theres a chance I could host a lobby. Will post here later if it doesn't go ahead and I'm able to.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

If I'm playing today it's going to be on a pad, so please excuse the crapness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ive been banned from playing street fighter today :o

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

bush wrote: »

Offline for 40 mins

Super Street Fighter IV :rolleyes:

Im banning myself from SSF4 today, get stuck into some Ass(assins Creed)

:pac:

I havent been on, the 360 ipod app must log me in when i use it.

This should be going ahead, the brother is down in the kitchen playing poker.

I'll be logging on around 7.

And now the lobby is online, look forward to playing you lot tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

man no one wants u hogging an 8 man lobby at the top with serious play.
    people wanna have fun. :pac:

Sure red is in there now on a 24 streak ruining it for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Sure red is in there now on a 24 streak ruining it for everyone

what a Grinch ! not festive at all.

Hey there,

Thanks to everyone who showed up last night, not matter how short their stay ways, plenty of good games were had and plenty of banter in the chat room, which was my aim. Props to everyone who decided to mess around with the rest of the cast as well.

I think it was a success and this should be done again another time ( perhaps on the MvC3 launch day/night? In MvC3 of course. )

Thanks again

I have no idea what happened to my connection!!

Advertisement