Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's write a letter to new Minister for Finance

Options
  • 22-12-2010 4:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭

Here's the idea:

We all contribute something to the letter - and by the time the next minister is sworn in, I'll print and send the thing.

So, to begin,

Dear Minister___________

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Sorry it's been so long since my last letter..but the previous minister took away my will to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

and a surprise please.

P.s I hope rudolph likes the carrot

Lots of love

kerash
    xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

If that doesn't fix the country nothing will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

i think cthullu should replace you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

P.P.S. - Lets hang out and play "Stinkmop"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Please tax me even more so I can just declare bankruptcy and get free holidays in the sun, free med card, free doctor, and no debts to pay.

As it is, I have or by the time you read this letter, had no Christmas this year. It's now costing me €50 to travel 200 miles ~ it did not even cost me that much in the height of the Celtic Tiger and at when people were PAYING me €50 a mile, today I won't get €50 for a day's work and no one is paying mileage anymore.

I'd like a nice padded cell, but I'll settle for 4 servings of gruel a day and a prison uniform.

Yours,
    Totally defeated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Let's not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

There are also too many TDs in this country. Please eliminate at least 50, preferably by means of a gruelling obstacle course where the audience participate by operating the death traps and nothing is how it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭bluecatmorgana

Question: since the HSE got worse during the celtic tiger years does that mean it will get better during the recession years?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Dear new MOF.

The last bloke did a great job, look at all the money he had to give to banks.
    How are you going to do a better job than that?

Love
    Voter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Dear Minister,

Do you like chocolate? I like chocolate, but I don't think you're very sweet.

Sarcastically,
    Rosicky7

Advertisement