Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Wanted For A Wexford Band.

Options
  • 21-12-2010 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey everyone, Im in a local Wexford band we play cover/originals. we have a guitarist, a bass player and a drummer and are in desperate need of a singer. We play alot of Tool ( ya our drummers pretty good :D ) Zepplin and even verge on more exteme stuff such as Pantera and softer stuff. We are not really tied to any one genre, but we are looking to incorporate other instruments into our sound such as synth, or brass instruments.
    We've had a number of singers over the last year, none of which could commit fully to the band in terms of practing with the band and showing up for gigs :mad:!!
    We are looking for a decent singer, who is able to commit time and effort into their music, and who is willing to incorporate different forms of music into their sound. Gender is not a issue, neither is age :p

hope to here back for you guys :)

Stumpy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 XxXNIMRODXxX

I'd be interested if you needed a rhythm guitarist.!?(maybe back up vocals) I'm 14 and a girl, my ,music tastes are a bit lighter though, I like alot of punk like Rancid,Ramones but love stuff like Marilyn Manson,Goon Moon,Metallica etc..
    This was probably pointless but this is the only thread I've found to do with musicians wanted in Wexford!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MeganFogarty

Hey guys I'm really interested in singing in a band ..:) I have a grade 5 in singing and I can sing almost everything

• Registered Users Posts: 28 rufusrock

all rite lads ya find yer singer yet

Advertisement