Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

apple delivery

Options
  • 21-12-2010 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭

Who delivers apple products in ireland?

It says on the site it was "out for delivery" and that it should be here tomorrow and they said it was likely to be here on or before the 23rd.

Is it likely to get delivered before christmas/new years considering the weather?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Iomega Man

I think I've had UPS deliver to me??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Cool thanks - their site doesnt havent anything about if they are still delivering etc.

It might get here - but I wouldnt hold my breadth.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Cool thanks - their site doesnt havent anything about if they are still delivering etc.

It might get here - but I wouldnt hold my breadth.

It should show you tracking details? If its small it can be sent by post. Bigger, more expensive items usually UPS. If the tracking number starts 1Z its UPS.

tracking number starts with w2.

Ye it gives details but it just says its out for delivery since yesterday and it is esti mated that it will be delivered today.

I am just impatient I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭akadesign

W2 sounds like your Apple order number, if you login to your account it should have your tracking number on the bottom left of the page.

Your tracking number will give you a better idea of where the item currently is, however it may show as Adverse weather conditions which basically means they'll get to you when they can. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

ye, thats where it says it was "out for delivery since" yesterday and was due to be here today - and the original order said it should be here on or before tomorrow.

Advertisement