Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randy Moss Radio Show: Did Titan WR Call In Under Fake Name?

Options
  • 21-12-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/548134-nfl-playoff-picture-tom-brady-dan-connolly-and-mondays-top-nfl-news/entry/35993-randy-moss-radio-show-did-titan-wr-call-in-under-fake-name

Randy Moss has become the central figure in a bizarre story rippling through the Tennessee media as people speculate Moss might have called in to a Nashville radio show and ripped Head Coach Jeff Fisher.

Moss, who usually shuns the media unless forced to speak by the NFL, can't be happy with his role on the Titans offense. So speculation is Moss decided to vent some frustration anonymously.

One of the hosts, Clay Travis, noted the similarities in the voice between the caller, identified as "Woody," and Moss. Of particular note, Travis said they both pronounced "Fisher" the exact same way.

Former Titan Blaine Bishop immediately identified the caller as Moss, and a conspiracy theory is born. This becomes a great story because Moss has plausible deniability, and the Titans have no reason to comment on the story.

I've heard the call as well as a comparison of Moss' voice, and I have to believe that this was in fact Moss making the call.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I posted this in the banter thread a few days ago. While "Woody" does seem to have the very same unique accent Moss has, and the sensationalist in me would like to believe it is him, Im pretty sure it's not him. If Moss has something to say these days, we all know he waits until post game press conferences ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

And anyways, Moss is the only person whose questions Moss answers and I'm pretty sure Woody responded to something the host said! ;)

Advertisement