Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapidshare Query.

Options
  • 21-12-2010 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I have recently changed over to Mac and I am loving it.

One bit of software I am looking for but not too sure what to go for.
    On Windows I used "Flashget" this was a software that when i was on Warez forums to download movies was the downloader for me.

I have a Rapidshare and Hotfile account so I want the downloader to allow me to log in wit both these accounts.

A Flashget mac alternative would be ideal but unfortunately it doesn't exist.

Could and of you lovely people help me out with picking the right software. Thanks in advance.
    & Merry Christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Try JDownloader:

http://jdownloader.org/

I'd edit your post by the way, you don't need to tell the world what you are using Rapidshare/Hofile for...

• Registered Users Posts: 40 FrFester

Thanks so much. That has done the job perfectly !! Sorry if I did something wrong there !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Speed Download works brilliantly with OSX. When I converted over to Mac, I found it a bit irritating, but it works better than Flashget. As long as you login to rs using Safari, and add the passwords to the settings you should be okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

jdownloader imo is really slow. try out rapgetmac.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭akadesign

+1 for Speeddownload and when used with Flashgot for Firefox its brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Speed Download.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 FrFester

thanks a million guys !!

Advertisement