Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XS Tri bike options?

Options
  • 21-12-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭

Hoping to get something in the sales for around the €1,000 mark but can't find any reasonable x-small ones. Am tempted by the Giant Trinity on Wiggle but would prefer to get something smaller if possible as that's 46.5 and a long head-tube for that size frame.

Any suggestions appreciated....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Planet X have XS and XXS versions of the stealth. Yes I want one too ... They take 650wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Planet X have XS and XXS versions of the stealth. Yes I want one too ... They take 650wheels.

xxs is still larger than the trinity tho'

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭mo_bhicycle

They'd a white & pink one on ebay not too long ago: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Planet-X-STEALTH-pro-carbon-650-frame-/110612926322?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item19c10b4f72
    Could be worth keeping an eye on that seller's page

mloc123 wrote: »
    xxs is still larger than the trinity tho'

XXS seems to be my size. I am 5'n0thing.

I have giant XXS frame ( fixie ) and it's 42cm.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

A clubmate who is *tiny* had to get one custom made from the US, worked out as cheap as a decent off the peg bike. Can get details if required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

tunney wrote: »
    A clubmate who is *tiny* had to get one custom made from the US, worked out as cheap as a decent off the peg bike. Can get details if required.

Tunney, any details would be appreciated, don't mind if I have to build myself as I have plenty of bits and pieces I could use.
    XXS seems to be my size. I am 5'n0thing.

I have giant XXS frame ( fixie ) and it's 42cm.

Ya the Planet X bikes have a long seat tube though. Giant do a womens version of the trinity which is available in 43.5cm which would be ideal only for the colour! Looking for a male (albeit small) bike!

Ya the Planet X bikes have a long seat tube though. Giant do a womens version of the trinity which is available in 43.5cm which would be ideal only for the colour! Looking for a male (albeit small) bike!
    ARE YOU SHORTER THAN ME?!

Advertisement