Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
  • 21-12-2010 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey was looking on the website there to check the date for christmas exam results. Doesn't seem to be there though, anyone know the date? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I think they are being processed the week starting the 10th January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 stirbob

Hey

Check here.

http://ww2.dkit.ie/content/view/full/4410/month/1/year/2010

21st of Jan we have to wait for. Long time to wait I agree

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Cpt Tremendous

I really hope they have improved the online system for checking results. Last year it was impossible to get them, took me an hour or two of trying before I saw mine.

I'm on placement this semester and I start in 2 weeks so it would be nice to have them so I can make arrangements with work about any consultations if I need them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

i think last year some departments got their results a day before others? that was to alleviate the strain put on the results system (which sucks by the way, i know they have to use it but it's an ugly, awkward system to use for both students & lecturers from what i hear)...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Starting on the 20th I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 sharona1980

Yes last year I got mine on Tuesday 19th Jan.Another family member got hers on the following Friday.It will def be the week we return, but as for the date, Im not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

Advertisement