Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate Christmas lights!

Options
  • 20-12-2010 11:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am seriously thinking of buying a ticket over to china and doing a Timothy McVeigh on whatever pricks makes these uselss things. The tree was all nicely decorated on Saturday and the lights all went out this evening, spent ages trying to fix the problem.

Is there any christmas lights on the market that last longer than 33 seconds. Every year I dread Christmas mainly encount of those f*cking pieces of sh1t.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Try LED lights.. and deep breaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

That's some language! :p

I got leds 3 years ago and have had no trouble with them so I second posys suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

chill-pill-demotivational-poster-1221956724.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Stinicker wrote: »
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am seriously thinking of buying a ticket over to china and doing a Timothy McVeigh on whatever pricks makes these uselss things. The tree was all nicely decorated on Saturday and the lights all went out this evening, spent ages trying to fix the problem.

Is there any christmas lights on the market that last longer than 33 seconds. Every year I dread Christmas mainly encount of those f*cking pieces of sh1t.

Used to have the same problem until I switched to LED's last year.Much better and very cheap too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

the cheaper the lights, the more easily they break. I see you can get 80 lights now for a fiver - be prepared to be swopping and changing them and trying to get them working. Buy some really decent lights that will last you for years - I have mine for the last ten years and they are brilliant but I did a bit more (not much) for good quality ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement